As a production manager, you'll oversee the entire videography and photography production process, coordinating shoots across the GCC.
You will be working closely with people, and often directly with clients.
We are looking for someone with limitless energy, looking to grow at a very fast moving startup in the region. The candidate has to be comfortable as a self-starter, and take full ownership of the Production Manager role.
- Manage all pre-production and oversee remote and on-site production for videography and photography clients.
- Plan and draw up production schedules and ensure delivery in a timely manner.
- Ensure project profitability by negotiating with suppliers & sourcing the best rates.
- Responsible for creating cost estimates for upcoming projects and pitches.
- Anticipate and respond to client needs and requests.
- Identify best practices for video and photography and evolve daily operations as necessary.
- Work with the product and tech teams for further iterations of our platform
- Regular supplier relations activities, including onboarding new suppliers in target markets.
Requirements to apply
- Min 3 years of proven experience in a similar role operating in MENA
- Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process for multiple clients.
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff and equipment-related problems.
- The capacity to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Attention to detail and high standards when it comes to quality.
- An in-depth knowledge of the processes behind photography and videography capture, processing and editing.
- Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, alongside photo editing software platforms.