Full-time Videographer with extensive editing experience needed for our in-house production team.
Who we are:
FLASHY is an early-stage technology start-up that provides professional visual contents in the MENA Region and beyond. We leverage on cutting-edge end-to-end integration services to support the entire lifecycle of a photo shoot: from the booking to the delivery of the final images, we are streamlining the entire process.
We are expanding our in-house Videography Team with a dedicated Videographer/Editor Role.
- Conceptualize, produce and deliver high-quality, creative and visually engaging video content.
- Manage all stages of video production, including project conception, filming/photographing, capturing professional quality audio, editing, distribution and archiving.
- Set up, manage and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Ability to edit video content using current industry software for optimum results
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition and relevant software’s. (FCP and Grading is plus).
- You must have a strong, extensive videography portfolio.
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting, video equipment
- Driving license not necessary, but a plus!
- Own equipment not necessary, but a plus!
CV, Portfolio of Work, and Showreel